Mission and Vision
The Local Growers' Guild is a cooperative of farmers, farm advocates, and community members dedicated to strengthening the local food economy in Indiana through education, direct support, and market connections.
The Local Growers Guild creates a local food system that:
- provides quality food to communities through direct markets and retailers;
- preserves the viability of family farms;
- improves the quality of life for growers;
- makes food issues visible; and
- promotes practices that preserve and protect the Earth.